S230 for slurry pump Goulds 5500
Mechanical seal S230
The mechanical seal S230-127 is compatible with the heavy slurry pump model 5500 for a shaft diameter of 127mm (5”).
Even the toughest cases are no problem for this mechanical seal. With processed fluids ranging from sand and limestone slurries to rocks or coarse coal, it still ensures a stabile operation.
The S230 is manufactured without a flush to minimize the cost of operation and common problems processing fluids with high solid contents.
- ITT Goulds 5500 (B3)
Mechanical seal type:
- S230-127 (Part number: 15153751)
- Single acting mechanical seal
- Cartridge seal
- Group springs
- Rotation-direction independent
- Relieved seal faces
- Special durable design
- Shaft diameter: 127 mm / 5“
- Up to +200°C (alternatively up to 270°) with quench
- Up to 20m/s
- 25 bar
- Standard: Q2Q2VM1G1G (SiC/SiC/FKM/FKM/1.4462 CrNiMo-Steel/ 1.4571 CrNiMo-Steel)
- For alternative materials and its combinations, use our material list