It was a target of the European Union to save 20% of primary energy demand by 2020. In its energy concept, the German government also commits itself to increasing energy efficiency. Its goal is to increase energy efficiency by 2.1 percent annually by 2050 (source: VDMA Energy Efficiency Brochure 2014). Although this is ambitious, it can be achieved with the help of modern process technologies.
We, STB GmbH, support the German government’s ambitious goals.
Coating is one of the main components in reducing CO2 emissions and energy consumption. This is made possible by significantly extending the service life of the unit. At the same time, the coating serves to increase efficiency.
This saves your money and protects our environment.
- Reduces the coefficient of friction
- Protects against cavitation
- Protects against turbulence
- High chemical resistance
- Renewal and repair of worn or corroded metal parts
- Protection against corrosive media
- Protection against abrasive media