How do I apply to join the STB GmbH family?
- Did we convince you? Check our open positions under CAREER AND JOB. Find one that suits your expertise and experience and submit your application by clicking on Contact/Application.
I can’t find a job that fits my skills and expertise. Can I still apply?
- We are always interested in potential employees. Submit your unsolicited application by going to CAREER AND JOB and clicking Contact/Application. We ask that you include what position and field you would be interested in working in. We will keep your information in our system and contact you if or when a suitable position opens. We are growing rapidly so we often have new positions that must be filled.
When I submit my applications, will STB GmbH keep me on file?
- When you apply for a position, you can notify us if you would like to have your application saved for future opportunities. However, according to the Data Protection Act, we must delete your application within 3-6 months. We are growing rapidly so we often have new positions that must be filled.
Can I receive feedback if the hiring process was unsuccessful?
- We are sorry and we completely understand, however, we receive many applications, therefore we are unable to provide feedback for initial interviews.
Which documents do you require for my application?
- We want to get to know you better. In that case, we will need your CV/resume and a cover letter for your application.
I encountered a technical problem. Who can I contact?
- Please contact email@example.com if you run into any technical problems when trying to submit your application.
How does STB GmbH feel about diversity?
- With branches around the globe, we believe that diversity creates more opportunities and different approaches. We employ people all over the world with different backgrounds. No matter the age, gender, ethnic background, or disability, we are looking for potential employees that have big ideas and a bigger sense of creativity.
What is the culture like as STB GmbH?
- STB is a family owned business and we treat our employees like family. We value big ideas and giving honest and open feedback. We celebrate each others’ victories, and we encourage out of the box thinking. As the leader in our market, we all work together to make it possible.
Contact / Application
Send us your application